The HP 1810 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, are designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. These devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches and include 8- and 24-port models and a 48-port Gigabit Ethernet model.
Both the 8- and 24-port HP 1810 Switch Series include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down. These models are also fanless making them ideal for office deployments.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage:
- The HP 1810 Switch Series features simple Web management that allows easy management of devices by even nontechnical users with its intuitive Web GUI.
- Offers a choice of three 8-, 24- or 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models and two 8- or 24-port Fast Ethernet models for increased flexibility. Some models include SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree and Link aggregation trunking; with 8- or 24-port switches offering Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
- All 1810 Switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desktops.
- Some models include a fanless design, making them ideal for office deployments.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO:
- The HP 1810 Switch Series include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE) and idle-port power down.
- The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch for environments where no line power is available.
- All switches are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty with limited 24x7 telephone support for the first three years.
Resiliency and high availability:
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and IEEE 802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP): provides redundant links while preventing network loops; available only with v2 switch models
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
- Automatic denial-of-service protection: monitors six types of malicious attacks and protects the network by blocking the attacks
- Management password: provides security so that only authorized access to the Web browser interface is allowed
Ease of use:
- Locator LED (switch): allows users to set the locator LED on a specific switch to either turn on, blink, or turn off; simplifies troubleshooting by making it easy to locate a particular switch within a rack of similar switches
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
Battery and Power
- Input voltage: 100-127/200-240 VAC
- Power consumption: 22 W (maximum)
- Weight: 1.15 kg
Connectivity and Communications
24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
2 SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports
Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 2 SFP ports
- Management features: Web browser
100 Mb Latency: < 3.3 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.2 µs
- Mobile telecommunications:
CPU DoS Protection
IEEE 802.1p Priority
IEEE 802.1Q VLANs
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
RFC 1534 DHCP/BOOTP Interoperation
RFC 2030 Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) v4
IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Switching capacity: 52 Gbps
- Throughput: up to 38.7 Mpps
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 32.99 x 17.3 x 4.39 cm
- Memory and processor:
128 MB RAM
packet buffer size: 512 KB
8 MB flash