Huawei MA5680T is the first global access platform of the "All-in-one" type that can provide DSL and optical integrated access. The OLT MA5680T terminal can provide access to ADSL2+, VDSL2, POTS, ISDN, PON and P2P Ethernet fiber, triple-play service and TDM/ATM/Ethernet leased lines for business customers.
Huawei MA5680T can also offer mobile backhaul type links with high reliability and high clock precision and high density GE/10GE interfaces for cascading remote access devices. Huawei MA5680T helps to simplify the network architecture to enable seamless migration in FTTx networks and to substantially reduce TCO.
- Supports multiple access methods, VDSL2/ADSL2+/G.SHDSL/POTS/ISDN/ PON/Ethernet P2P;
- Multiple scenarios support: FTTC / FTTB / FTTH / FTTO / FTTM.
- Provision of high-capacity IPTV services, 8K Multicast users and 4K Multicast channels;
- H-QoS supports 3 levels of QoS (different suppliers/services/users) guaranteeing wholesale OLT transmission;
- High aggregation bandwidth, 3.2T bit/sec mounting plate capacity, 960G bit/sec switch capacity, 512K MAC addresses;
- High density GE/10GE interfaces for cascading, for 36*10GE or 140*GE interfaces, no additional investment in aggregation switches required;
- High network reliability supports direct connection to BRAS and flawless software update function.
- Unique ATM DSLAM cascade system
|Switching capacity||480Gbit/s (active/stand-by mode)|
|Power supply||-48V DC|
|Dimensions||490 mm x 275 mm x 447 mm|
|Working environment temperature||From -25°C to +65°C|
|Humidity of the working environment||5% to 95% relative air humidity|
|Atmospheric pressure||61 kPa to 106 kPa|
|Height||< 4000 m|
The only difference is the capacity, MA5683T max supports 6 service slots, MA5680T max supports 16 service slots.
No, but you can buy a DC converter if you only have an AC power source.
Yes, instead of a GICF uplink board you can buy a GICG uplink board, if you are using a GICF, you can buy an electric SFP and then you can have 1000 Base-T as an uplink.
20 hp maximum.