Cisco SF110-24-EU is a 24-port switch with a maximum transmission speed of 100 Mb/s and a switching capacity of 4.8 Gbit/s. SF110-24 works right out of the box, no user intervention is needed as the switch requires neither configuration nor software download. It can connect up to 16 computers, printers and wireless access points and share network resources. The device is also equipped with the Quality os Service (QoS) function, which automatically increases the priority for delay-sensitive data such as video and audio.
The switch is designed to optimize energy consumption. It guarantees low energy consumption without compromising performance. It also has no fans, so it works quietly, discreetly. Each port of the switch independently sets the optimum speed and automatically determines its mode of operation by selecting half-duplex or full-duplex.
Increase the speed and efficiency of your office network at low cost and without wasting time on set-up. With Cisco switches you can easily build a highly reliable network to connect computers, printers, copiers and other office equipment. An efficient and reliable business-class office network that simply works right out of the box with the unmanaged Cisco® 110 switches.
The 110 series Switches Cisco enable basic network connectivity for small businesses, providing all the features and expandability. These switches provide the reliability you expect from Cisco. They work straight away, with no installation software and no configuration required. Simply connect the switch, computers and other business equipment and get down to work.
The Cisco 110 series is part of Cisco Small Business network solutions. It is a line of unmanageable switches that provide Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet (SG series) connectivity. models are available for desktop or rack mounting. The devices are designed to meet basic network needs and optimize energy efficiency. They use less energy, providing the robust, failure-free connectivity required by businesses. The 110 series switches are a business-class network solution at an affordable price. They confirm the reliability that characterizes Cisco products.
● Ease of use - the switches work right out of the box, without having to install software and configure. Each switch port is independently set to the optimal speed and automatically decides whether to work in half-duplex or full-duplex mode. Cisco switches are designed to support 10 Mb/s, 100 Mb/s and up to 1 Gb/s (SG series) devices on the same network. They automatically detect the type of network cable used, so you should not worry about using the wrong one. They are compatible with network devices from other manufacturers.
● Easy installation - Designed for small office spaces, the Cisco 110 series switches are available in both compact wall-mounted and rack-mounted desktop enclosures.
● High Performance - Cisco products feature performance that is essential for business applications such as video services that require high bandwidth and no network latency. The devices support Gigabit Ethernet (SG Series) speed, unlocking new levels of bandwidth and performance on the business network and enabling large file transfers in seconds.
● Reduced energy consumption - the 110 series switches are designed to save energy by optimizing energy consumption without sacrificing efficiency. They support the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3az), which reduces energy consumption by monitoring traffic on the active link and putting the link to sleep mode when not in use. Most switches do not have fans, which results in their silent operation and further reduces energy costs.
● High-tech support - each switch is equipped with advanced motion control features to ensure maximum performance. The integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video services to increase network performance. By detecting unintentionally created loops, you avoid collisions of devices that could cause a network to stop. Cable diagnostics allows quick identification and resolution of network cabling problems. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from passing through the network. All these functions work automatically, without the need for management or configuration.
● Faultlessness - high quality workmanship and reliability are the features you should expect from Cisco devices. The equipment has been rigorously tested to meet customer expectations and guarantee optimal uptime and performance. The product has a limited lifetime warranty.
|Basic technical parameters|
|Supported standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p priority, Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|Cabling||Category 5e or higher|
|LED lights||System/PWR, link/activity, 100M, *PoE, *mMax PoE, cable diagnostics, loop detection, *gigabit, *mini-GBIC
(*if the switch is equipped with this port)
|Ports||24 ports RJ-45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX|
|Power supply||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, integrated|
|Socket||Kensington Castle Nest|
|Physical dimensions (W x D x H)||279.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 170 mm|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||None|
|Switching capacity||4.8 Gb/s|
|Capacity||3.6 mpps (based on 64-byte packages)|
|Head-of-line (HOL)||Prevention of HOL blocking|
|Jumbo frame||9216 bytes|
|Quality of service (QoS)||802.1p, 4 queues, priority and CSF|
|Loop detection||Helps to detect loops in the network|
|Cable diagnostics||Quick identification and troubleshooting of network cables and/or short circuits|
|Installation and protection|
|Mounting options||Desktop or in a rack|
|Physical security lock||Kensington Castle Nest|
|Certificates of conformity||UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, FCC Class B*
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Ambient humidity||10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
|Humidity during storage||5% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
|System memory||128-MB RAM
|Package contents||- Cisco Switch 110 series
- Power cable/mains adapter
- Operating instructions
- Mounting accessories
A comparison of devices can be found on the official Cisco website at the address: Comparison of 110 series