The SF112-24 model, belonging to the Cisco 110 series, is part of the Cisco Small Business network solutions. The switch is equipped with 24 RJ45 ports with 100Mbps throughput and 2 SFP Combo 1Gb/s ports. The device can be mounted in standard rack cabinets. The device is characterized by high performance - up to 6.5 million packages per second.
Increase the speed and efficiency of your office network at low cost, without wasting time on set-up. With Cisco switches you can easily build a highly reliable network to connect computers, printers, copiers and other office equipment. Efficient and trouble-free business-class office network that works right out of the box with unmanaged Cisco® 110 switches.
Switches Cisco 110 series provide small businesses with basic network connectivity and reliability. These switches guarantee all functions and expandability - no installation software and no configuration required. Simply connect the switch, computers and other business devices and get down to work.
The Cisco 110 series is part of Cisco Small Business network solutions. It is a line of unmanaged switches that provide Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet (SG series) connectivity. Models are available for desktop or rack mounting. These switches are designed to fit basic network needs and to optimize energy efficiency. They use less power and provide the reliable connectivity required by businesses. The 110 Series Switches are a business-grade network solution, providing reliability and affordability - attributes for which Cisco products are known.
● Ease of use: the switches work right out of the box, without having to install software and configure. Each switch port is independently set to the optimum speed and automatically decides whether to operate in half-duplex or full-duplex mode. Cisco switches support all devices on the network, including:
- support for 10Mbps, 100Mbps and up to 1Gbps (SG series) devices on the same network;
- automatic detection of the network cable used;
- Compatibility with third-party network devices.
Easy Mounting: Designed for small office spaces, the Cisco 110 series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mounted Rack. The models with Desktop enclosures offer wall mounting options.
● High Performance: Cisco features the performance needed for business applications, including bandwidth-hungry video services and to avoid network latency. They support Gigabit Ethernet (SG Series), unlocking new levels of bandwidth and performance on the business network and enabling large file transfers in seconds.
Reduced energy consumption: the 110 series switches are designed to save energy by optimizing energy consumption - without sacrificing efficiency. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring traffic on the active link and putting it into sleep mode when not in use. Most switches do not have fans, so they run quietly and the energy costs are lower.
Power over Ethernet (PoE): The 110 series offers models with PoE ports - both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet. This feature simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless systems, video surveillance and more, allowing you to connect and power your network endpoints with a single Ethernet cable, without having to install separate power supplies for network devices. This enables you to deploy advanced communication technologies faster and more cost-effectively.
● High technology support: all switches are equipped with advanced motion control features to ensure maximum performance. The integrated QoS intelligence in all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video services to improve network performance. The detection of unintentionally created loops avoids collisions of devices that could cause the network to stop. Cable diagnostics help to quickly identify and resolve network cabling problems. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from passing through the network. All these functions work automatically, without the need for management or configuration.
● Faultlessness: high quality workmanship and reliability are the features you should expect from Cisco equipment. To ensure optimum uptime and high performance, the equipment has been rigorously tested. In addition, the product is covered by a limited lifetime hardware warranty .
|Basic technical parameters|
|Cabling||Category 5e or higher|
|Supported standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p priority, Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|LED lights||System/PWR, link/activity, 100M,*PoE, *mMax PoE, cable diagnostics, loop detection, *gigabit,* mini-GBIC*.
*if the switch is equipped with this port
|Ports||24 ports RJ-45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; and 2 mini-GBIC Combo ports|
|Power supply||110-240V AC, 50-60Hz, integrated|
|Socket||Kensington Castle Nest|
|Physical dimensions (W x D x H)||440.6 x 202.82 x 44.32 mm|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||None|
|Switching capacity||8.8 Gb/s|
|Capacity||6.5 mpps (based on 64-byte packages)|
|Head-of-line (HOL)||Prevention of HOL blocking|
|Jumbo frame||9216 bytes|
|Quality of service (QoS)||802.1p, 4 queues, priority and CSF|
|Loop detection||Helps to detect loops in the network|
|Cable diagnostics||Quickly identify and resolve problems with network cables and/or short circuits.|
|Installation and protection|
|Mounting options||In a rack or Desktop|
|Physical safety||Kensington Castle Nest|
|Certificates of conformity||UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, FCC Class B*
|Operating temperature||32°F to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)|
|Ambient humidity||10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
|Humidity during storage||5% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
|System memory||128-MB RAM
|Package contents||- 110 Series Cisco Switch 110
- Power cable / mains adapter
- Operating instructions
- Mounting accessories
|Cisco 110 series Short instruction manual - ENG||Download|
A comparison of all models can be found on the official Cisco website at:Comparison of the Cisco 110 series.