MA5683T is the world's first all-in-one access platform that provides integrated DSL and optical access. The OLT terminal supports multiple access methods, i.e. VDSL/ADSL2+/G.SHDSL/POTS/ISDN/PON/Ethernet P2P, and multiple FTTC/FTTB/FTTH/FTTO/FTTM scenarios. The device can also offer mobile backhaul with high reliability and high precision clock and GE/10GE interfaces. The MA5680T helps to simplify the network architecture and allows for smooth FTTx migrations in the network and substantially reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Provision of high-capacity IPTV services, 8K multimedia users and 4K channels;
- Support for 3-level QoS (provider / service / user)
- Supports multiple access methods, VDSL2 / ADSL2 + / G.SHDSL / POTS / ISDN / PON / Ethernet P2P;
- Support for multiple scenarios: FTTC / FTTB / FTTH / FTTO / FTTM.
- Support for local traffic switching that meets the requirements of business and campus networks.
- Maximum power consumption of an 8-port GPON line card is only 55 W
|Switching capacity||480 Gbit / s|
|Power supply||DC: -48 V DC|
|Dimensions (without mounting brackets)||442,00 mm x 283,20 mm x 263,90 mm|
|Dimensions (with mounting brackets)||535.00 mm x 283.20 mm x 263.90 mm|
|Working environment temperature||Configuration with 1 cabinet: from -25 ° C to + 65 ° C
Configuration with 2 cabinets: from -25 ° C to + 55 ° C
|Energy consumption||Static power consumption 174.8 w
Maximum power consumption 306.8 w
Typical power consumption 240.8 w
The only difference is capacity, MA5683T max supports 6 service sockets, MA5680T max supports 16 service sockets.
Maximum 40 km.