Totolink A7100RU AC2600 Wi-Fi router
Totolink A7100RU dual band uses dual band technology to create two independent bands
Wi-Fi. This guarantees a wireless bandwidth and transmission speed of up to 2600 Mbps and allows a large number of users to satisfy their needs at the same time, such as reading websites, sending emails, streaming media or playing games online. Your wireless networks will work perfectly thanks to the stable connection provided by this Totolink router. TotoLink A7100RU can work in many modes, i.e. as a router, access point, repeater and WISP. It supports IPTV, VLAN and IGMP Snooping. The rich offer of our shop also includes media converters, access points, multifunction devices, Wi-Fi routers, wired routers, power strips, fiber welders, extraction brackets, LAN accessories, network cards, SFP modules, IP cameras, CPE clients, racks, fiber cables and many other network devices.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi standard
- MU-MIMO technology for data transfer to multiple devices simultaneously
- At the same time 1733 Mbps at 5 GHz and 800 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, giving a total of 2533 Mbps
- Beamforming technology to improve directional signal transmission or reception and reduce interference
- Full Gigabit ports for high-speed Internet access and wired transmission speed
- Supports broadband DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP functions
- 64/128-bit security WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Easily and quickly connect to a secure network using WPS
- QoS - capacity control based on IP address
- IP/port filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering and port forwarding
- Universal repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi expansion
- Multi-SSID function allowing users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks
- Easy configuration with a smartphone to simplify basic settings
- Support for IPTV, VLAN and IGMP Snooping functions
High performance A7100RU
Six high performance internal antennas and beam-forming technology help locate the wireless device for a stronger, more reliable and stable connection. The Gigabit WAN port allows a super-fast Internet connection for the best performance from your computer or Smart TV via cable connection to the A7100RU.
Super speed Wi-Fi - 2533 Mbps
The A7100RU is compliant with the IEEE802.I ac Wave2 Wi-Fi standard. It operates simultaneously in 2.4G and 5G modes, providing speeds up to 2533 Mbps. The built-in high-performance processor can process data faster and improve wireless performance, extending the range of the wireless network.
Gigabit WAN and LAN ports
One Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports provide ultra-fast Internet, offering the same browsing capabilities as a high-speed fiber connection, ideal for users who subscribe to broadband plans of 200 Mbps or more.
Beamforming technology allows the radio signal to be transmitted to connected smartphones, tablets and laptops, thereby increasing Wi-Fi coverage and reducing dead spots and unnecessary radio interference.
MU-MIMO support ensures faster streaming to multiple devices at the same time, providing a stable Wi-Fi connection to the Internet and maintaining the continuity of that connection.
Many modes, different scenarios
The A7100RU supports multiple modes such as router, AP, repeater and WISP, which are suitable for different scenarios like wireless router or access point, depending on the current environment.
Easy configuration via smartphone
Use your smartphone to connect to the router's Wi-Fi network. Open the browser on your smartphone and enter the IP address of the router to log in to the setup page. You will need only three steps to complete the quick wireless setup.