EdgeSwitch® Fiber is an aggregation switch that offers robust performance, low latency, and intelligent switching for growing networks.
For fiber optic connectivity, EdgeSwitch Fiber has 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For network connections, EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
EdgeSwitch Fiber offers the ability to redirect traffic on all ports with simultaneous linear speed without losing packets. For total unblocked bandwidth, EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps.
EdgeSwitch Fiber uses an advanced operating system that provides advanced switching functions - VLAN tagging and link aggregation and limited Layer 3 functionality, including static routing and DHCP server functionality.
|Basic technical parameters|
|Dimensions||443 × 221 × 43 mm (17,44 × 8,70 × 1,69")|
|With mounting brackets||2.68 kg (5.91 lb)|
|Without mounting brackets||2.59 kg (5.71 lb)|
|Total transmission speed without line blocking||16 Gbps|
|Maximum power consumption||56W|
|Power supply method||AC 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, universal input
DC 56W, 25 to 16 V, with 2.5 mm.
DC power connector
|Power supply||AC/DC, internal, 56W DC|
|Range of supported voltages||100 to 240VAC
25 to 16VDC
|Network Interfaces||(8) Ethernet ports SFP 100/1000 Mbps
(4) SFP 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
(4) Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports
|Management interface||(1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band,
|Installation in a rack||Yes, 1U high|
|ESD/EMP protection||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Shocks and vibrations||ETSI300-019-1.4 standard|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 40° C|
|Working humidity||5 to 95%|
|Certificates||CE, FCC, IC|
EdgeSwitch Fiber is set to DHCP by default, so it will try to get an IP address automatically. If this fails, it will use the default backup IP address 192.168.1.2.
One of the following methods must be used:
- Configure the DHCP server to give a specific IP address to EdgeSwitch based on the MAC address.
- Allow EdgeSwitch to get an IP address, check the DHCP server. Then check which IP address has been assigned.
1. Start your web browser. Enter the appropriate IP address in the address field. Press Enter
2. The login screen will appear. Enter Ubnt in the User name and password field. Click Sign In
Operating temperature: -5 to 40° C
Maximum power consumption: 56W.