airMAX Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti is a high quality device, perfect for designing complex network architecture. Thanks to the use of modern technology, the airMAX 5G20-90 sector antennas allow to achieve an optimal beam shape. Ubiquiti's sector antenna provides efficiency and high energy gains. AirMAX sector antennas have double polarization 2x2 MIMO, which was designed for seamless integration with Rocket radio devices (sold separately). The airMAX sector antenna can be deployed in a point-multipoint (PtMP) network.
The airMAX sector antenna is highly resistant to interference and provides excellent gain and performance for multi-point networks. The frequency of operation is 5GHz and the gain is 20DBi.
The Ubiquiti brand ensures high quality and solid performance of its products. Durable antenna housings and waterproof connectors ensure longevity and good performance.
Each airMAX sector antenna has a built-in mounting bracket, so installation does not require any special tools. Snap the unit securely into place and attach the antenna, then you will get the optimal combination of Rocket radio and airMAX sector antenna for your use.
|Features / filters|
|Antenna frequency||5 GHz|
|Energy gain||10dBi - 20dBi|
|Compatible with brand||Ubiquiti|
|Connector type||2x RP-SMA|
|Cross polarization isolation||>28 dB|
|Basic technical parameters|
|Dimensions (mm)||700 × 135 × 70|
|Frequency band||5.15 - 5.85 GHz|
|Gain||19.4 - 20.3 dBi|
|Horizontal radiation angle||91° (6 dB)|
|Vertical radiation angle||85° (6 dB)|
|Electrical radiation angle||4°|
|Wind resistance||200 km/h|
|Wind load||182 N @ 200 km/h|
|Polarisation||Horizontal and vertical (dual)|
|Separation between polarization||28 dB Min|
|ETSI||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Installation equipment||Pole mount, RocketM mounting brackets, Waterproof coaxial cable included|
1. Attach the RF cables to the connectors marked as Chain 0 and Chain 1 on the Rocket.
2. Secure the device to the mount.
a. Adjust the mounting latches on the back of the sleeve to match the four mounting holes.
b. Push the sleeve down until it locks in place.
3. Attach the remaining cables to the connectors on the antenna.
4. Slide the protective cover down the device until it locks in place.
5. Attach the U-Brackets to the antenna:
a. Secure the U-Bracket to the upper mounting holder support of the antenna using two screws.
b.Secure the second U-Brackeet to the lower holder support of the antenna.
6. Insert two screws to each mounting holder support.
7. Secure each support to the U-Bracket using two screws and tighten them by hand.
8. In order to mount the antenna on a pole, move the pole mounting brackets to each pair of the support screws.
9. The antenna has an electrical tilt of 2°. In order to further adjust the angle:
a. Loosen the four screws on the U-Bracket supports and two screws on the pole mounting brackets.
b. Adjust the antenna to a desired tilt.
c. Tighten all the screws to about 25 N-m.